LEARN MORE ABOUT THE VIE PROGRAMME
Governed by Business France, an organisation under the auspices of the French Ministry of Foreign Trade, a VIE is an employee under the public law of France.
The AGS Group offers two types of assignments:
To learn more:
CLIENT AND SALES SUPPORT
- Business Development
- Prospecting new clients with mobility needs (local governments, international enterprises, others)
- Follow-through and management of a portfolio of clients
- Researching new markets
- Company Representation at industry events (fairs, exhibitions, forums)
- Contribute to the financial and administrative management of the branch
- Implementation and follow-up of reporting to the General Directors
- Financial analysis of dashboards
- Supervision of the general accounting of the branch up to balance sheet
- Participate and assist with client payment recovery
- Administrative and Financial Management of subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
WHAT IS THE OBJECTIVE OF HAVING A VIE IN THE COMPANY?
- To promote the internationalization of French companies in overseas markets
- Supplement the academic development of young Europeans by offering them a real first international professional work experience.
WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE FOR THE VIE?
- Acquiring supplemental practical and professional training
- An expatriation opportunity from the start of their career
- Good experience in working and living abroad
We are looking for motivated candidates under the age of 28, trained to a professional level with an academic qualification between BAC +2 to BAC +5 (Sales and Business Development, Marketing, Logisticians, Accounting, Financial and Management Control) and who are curious to discover the world abroad whilst working.
Being a VIE in the AGS Group offers experience in Africa, Asia or Europe.